This post of mine shows how grateful I am to the people who cheered me up from being temporarily sad because of the thought of not being able to go to the concert, to the people who (financially) supported me, to the person who congratulated me when I finally had the ticket, and to the people who were with me on June 6. 🙂 I’m not an artist or a congressman to say these things but of course they’re not the only ones who can do this. For me this experience is a big deal, mukha mang OA or madrama. I just really want to show my appreciation. 🙂 Thank you and I really appreciate you guys
- To my Heavenly Father. ( FOR EVERYTHING)
- Tita Alma and Ninong Jaime – for supporting me financially and for understanding how much I wanted to go.
Me and Ate Bianca when we knew you’ll support us.
- Ate Bianca – for the full effort sa paghahanap ng ticket para sakin and sa pagsama sa concert! Ikaw na talaga ang may alam pagdating sa mga ganyan. Exo says they love you Coordi Noona! Hahaha
LOVE LOVE LOVE!
- Ate Christine – for being my concert buddy and the one God used para maka punta ako sa RED Tour. Thank you Ate tine! Thank you din sa Kuya mo who went with us, and your parents who gave a car ride back home 🙂
- Angelique and Pauline – for cheering me up nung akala ko hindi na ako makakapunta sa concert. You guys are the best! 😀
- Geibrielle – for congratulating me, for making me laugh, and asking how the concert was.
- Mama Amy – FOR ALLOWING ME ON SUCH THINGS AS THESE!!! THANK YA!!! bwahahaha
- Ate Gia – for letting me borrow your tab.